nuffnang_bid = “d175e9992140cd6109378c3f2c1efb2b”;
Marinated dishes are flavorful dishes that kids really love. The marinating process creates flavorful dishes through the seamless blend of natural food flavors and spices that are combined during the procedure. Aside from adding flavor to your dishes it also helps in tenderizing tough meat like those that are usually found in pork and beef cuts. Marinated grilled dishes go well with sidings or toppings that are cold, fresh and equally flavorful. A good example of this is the combination of Grilled Porkchop and Mango Salsa which is a favorite fare for our backyard dining activities.
Here is our recipe for Grilled Porckchop with Mango Salsa.
Steps and Ingredients for Grilled Porkchop:
4 pcs Porkchop
1 clove garlic minced
2 tbsps soy sauce
3-4 pcs calamansi
1. Prepare soymansi marinade by combining garlic, soysauce, calamansi and ground pepper.
2. Marinade porkchop in soymansi mixture at least 30 minutes before grilling.
3. Grill porkchop using moderate heat and serve with mango salsa.
Steps and Ingredients for Mango Salsa:
1 small ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
4 scallions, trimmed and finely sliced
2 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
1 tsp muscovado sugar
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine all Mango Salsa ingredients in a bowl.
2. Gently toss and refrigerate.
3. Serve with grilled porkchop when ready. Mango Salsa should also be prepared and refrigerated at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to develop.