- 1/2 kilo chicken, boneless and cut into strips
- 2 tbsps Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kun Kee Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsps cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup onions, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/3 cup carrots, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- In a bowl, combine Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce with sugar, Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil and sugar.
- When mixed well, add in chicken strips and marinate for a few minutes.
- In a wok, heat oil and saute onions, peas, and carrots.
- Add in chicken and the Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce.
- Mix well and cook until done.
- Serve with hot rice.
This is something I can manage to whip up in my own kitchen. Stir-fry dishes are really great when you’ve only got a few minutes to feed several hungry mouths. Chicken absorbs flavor really fast so you only need to wait a few minutes for it to absorb the marinade. If you’ll be using pork or beef, you have to marinate them longer. This recipe is so versatile you can substitute almost any meat and vegetable you have in your kitchen. Just stick to the combination of sauces and you’re sure to have one tasty meal.