- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 1/2 kilo ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup banana catsup
- 2 tbsps Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chinese Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 pcs Chinese chorizo, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a loaf pan.
- Bake at 375°F or 190°C for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
I have yet to try this recipe but I saw how easy it was to prepare and cook. Chef Sandy Daza said that it is best to combine all the liquid ingredients first. Make sure that the mixture is uniform in appearance before combining it with the dry ingredients. A secret to great meatloaf is ensuring that all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Another thing I learned was that the drippings from the baked meatloaf can be used to make a delectable sauce. All you need to do is to add some flour and broth to the drippings which are rich in flavor. This recipe can also be used as filling for lumpiang shanghai and pinsec frito.